With multiple COVID-19 vaccines approved for emergency use in December, our student members and client administrators may be wondering how Wellfleet will be covering its administration.
Please refer to the information below surrounding Wellfleet’s COVID-19 vaccine policies. For more information and resources surrounding COVID-19 testing and treatment, visit our Coronavirus FAQ page.
- Wellfleet will waive all out-of-pocket costs for the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Student members will not be responsible for co-pays, deductibles or co-insurance regardless of which FDA-approved vaccine they receive.
- Prior approval is not required for covering costs for the vaccine.
- For distribution information, please check the U.S. Department of Human Services website, or your local state or city website.
- Student members can contact our customer service team with any questions surrounding COVID-19 vaccines, testing, or treatment.
- COVID-19 Support Hotline: (833) 343-5338, M-F 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Email Customer Service: [email protected]
- Customer Service General Phone Number: (877) 657-5030
- Wellfleet is allowing vaccine coverage from both in- and out-of-network providers with no cost share and no prior approval required.
Check back regularly for updates on the vaccine, distribution, and coverage. For additional COVID-19 resources, visit wellfleetstudent.com/covid-19