Superior Non-ACA coverage options that meet inbound international students’ needs and deliver an unparalleled customer-centric experience.
|Coinsurance||90% In-Network/70% OON; or 80% In-Network/60% OON|
|Emergency Medical Evacuation||Up to $1,000,000|
|Travel Guard Services||
• Trip cancellation & interruption up to 100%
• Missed connection & baggage up to $1,000
• Amounts up to $100,000 standard with ability for higher limits for medical evacuation and repatriation
|Complete Behavioral Health Solution||
• 24/7/365 urgent behavioral healthcare & counseling line
• Virtual counseling network of more than 43,000 providers
• Access to 100,000 national behavioral health providers
• 40+ $0 copay for often-used prescriptions, including behavioral health medications
• Utilization management strategies
|Student Health Center Benefits||Services provided at the school Student Health Center are payable under the wellness benefit|
|Bedside Benefit - Hospitalized in an Intensive Care Unit||Up to $2,500|
|Emergency Room & Urgent Care Coverage||Yes|
*Plan benefits vary. Contact your Wellfleet Student sales representative for plan details.
Whether you’re a current Wellfleet Student administrator, or partner — or would like to become one — contact our sales team with any questions you have. We’ll look forward to hearing from you.
©2022 Wellfleet Group, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Wellfleet is the marketing name used to refer to the insurance and administrative operations of Wellfleet Insurance Company, Wellfleet New York Insurance Company, and Wellfleet Group, LLC. All insurance products are administered or managed by Wellfleet Group, LLC. Product availability is based upon business and/or regulatory approval and may differ among companies.